CURRENT COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
As of July 28, 2021, and in accordance with CDC and Illinois Department of Public Health guidance, Raue Center For The Arts will require all patrons, regardless of vaccination status, to wear masks for indoor performances until further notice. Raue Center will also continue to offer social distancing with regard to seat assignments. There are currently no mask requirements for outdoor performances at Raue’s Arts On The Green. Raue Center is committed to doing what is necessary for the safety of our staff, volunteers, and our community.
The most effective measures for preventing the further spread of COVID-19 are getting vaccinated, staying home when you are sick, maintaining physical separation between other people while out in public, and frequently washing your hands with either soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we strive toward a safe return to full operations.
Social Distancing & Sanitation Protocol
- Signage informing all staff, talent, and patrons that they should: avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever or are without a mask; maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another; and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact are marked at each public entrance.
- Signage informing all customers of the Social Distancing Protocol is posted at each public entrance.
MEASURES TO PROTECT EMPLOYEE/VOLUNTEER HEALTH
- All employees are told not to come to work if sick.
- The green room, bathrooms, box office, production office, volunteer stations, bar areas, and other common areas are disinfected frequently.
- Disinfectant and related supplies are available to all employees/volunteers at above locations.
- Hand sanitizer effective against COVID-19 is available to all employees/volunteers at the above locations.
- Soap and water are available to all employees/volunteers at each bathroom facility.
- Copies of the safety protocol are distributed to each employee/volunteer.
- During the performance, all employees/volunteers are required to wear PPE for the duration. These items are made available by Raue Center for the Arts.
MEASURES TO KEEP PEOPLE AT LEAST SIX FEET APART
- Signage encouraging all costumers to be at least six feet apart, including when in line are marked at each public entrance.
- Tape or other markings (floor decals) at least six feet apart in customer line areas inside the box office gallery and at public entrances with signs directing customers to use the markings to maintain distance.
MEASURES TO PREVENT UNNECESSARY CONTACT
- Customers MUST NOT self-serve any items that are food-related.
– Lids for cups and food-bar type items are provided by staff; not for customers to grab.
– Bulk-item food bins are not available for customer self-service use.
- Customers are not permitted to bring their own bags, mugs, or other reusable items from home.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITATION
- Employees are assigned to disinfect surfaces regularly.
- Hand sanitizer, soap, and water, or effective disinfectants are available to the public at or near the entrance of the facility, at checkout counters, and anywhere else inside the venue or immediately outside where people have direct interactions.
- all payment portals, pens, and styluses are disinfected after each use.
MEASURES TO PREVENT UNNECESSARY CONTACT (TICKETING)
- Employees/volunteers will be stationed at each entrance with a scanner to check-in customers.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITATION (DURING PERFORMANCE)
- All patrons are required to wear a mask.
- Masks will NOT be provided by Raue Center for the Arts, although single-use masks will be kept in-house in case of emergancy.
- Armrests will be treated with disinfectant after each performance.
- Countertops and other high-touch surfaces will be treated with disinfectant before, during, and after each performance.
- Ample hand sanitizer will be readily available at all entrances and strategic places throughout the theatre, vestibule, and restrooms.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITATION (RESTROOM EDITION)
- Restrooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to each performance.
- Signage informing all customers to be at least six feet apart, including when in line are marked at each public entrance.