CURRENT COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
As of 3/19/21, and in accordance with the official state mandate for Phase 4, audiences for in-person performances are currently capped at 185 people (25% capacity). Patrons can buy up to 4 tickets per in-person ticket order. Raue Center for the Arts will maintain safe social distancing with regard to seat assignments and will be strictly following other safety protocols. Masks are required when entering the space and throughout your stay.
Social Distancing & Sanitation Protocol
- Signage informing all employees and customers that they should: avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever or are without a mask; maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another; and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact are marked at each public entrance.
- Signage informing all customers of the Social Distancing Protocol is posted at each public entrance.
- Signage indicating the number of people allowed in the building during a performance is posted at each public entrance.
MEASURES TO PROTECT EMPLOYEE/VOLUNTEER HEALTH
- All employees are told not to come to work if sick.
- The green room, bathrooms, box office, production office, volunteer stations, bar areas, and other common areas are disinfected frequently.
- Disinfectant and related supplies are available to all employees/volunteers at above locations.
- Hand sanitizer effective against COVID-19 is available to all employees/volunteers at the above locations.
- Soap and water are available to all employees/volunteers at each bathroom facility.
- Copies of the safety protocol are distributed to each employee/volunteer.
- During the performance, all employees/volunteers are required to wear PPE (masks and gloves) for the duration. These items are made available by Raue Center for the Arts.
MEASURES TO PREVENT CROWDS FROM GATHERING
- The box office and bar have a limit of 10 individuals at all times to easily maintain at least six-foot distance from one another at all practicable times.
- An employee is monitoring the maximum number of customers in the facility set forth.
MEASURES TO KEEP PEOPLE AT LEAST SIX FEET APART
- Signage informing all costumers to be at least six feet apart, including when in line are marked at each public entrance.
- Tape or other markings (floor decals) at least six feet apart in customer line areas inside the box office gallery and at public entrances with signs directing customers to use the markings to maintain distance.
- Box Office Entrance is entrance ONLY; patrons must exit through main lobby doors to ensure one-way traffic. Indicated by signage and markings.
MEASURES TO PREVENT UNNECESSARY CONTACT
- Customers MUST NOT self-serving any items that are food-related.
– Lids for cups and food-bar type items are provided by staff; not for customers to grab.
– Bulk-item food bins are not available for customer self-service use.
- Customers are not permitted to bring their own bags, mugs, or other reusable items from home.
- Customers are advised to purchase all items before entering the space to avoid transactions.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITATION
- Disinfecting wipes are available throughout public areas.
- Employees are assigned to disinfect surfaces regularly.
- Hand sanitizer, soap, and water, or effective disinfectants are available to the public at or near the entrance of the facility, at checkout counters, and anywhere else inside the venue or immediately outside where people have direct interactions.
- all payment portals, pens, and styluses are disinfected after each use.
MEASURES TO PREVENT UNNECESSARY CONTACT (TICKETING)
- Employees/volunteers will be stationed at each entrance with a scanner to check-in customers.
- Patrons must show a valid ID to confirm the ticket reservation and enter the building.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITATION (DURING PERFORMANCE)
- All patrons are required to wear a mask.
- Masks will NOT be provided by Raue Center for the Arts, although single-use masks will be kept in-house for purchase.
- Armrests will be treated with disinfectant after each performance.
- Seats will be covered with a disposable plastic cover and replaced after each performance.
- Countertops and other high-touch surfaces will be treated with disinfectant before, during, and after each performance.
- Ample hand sanitizer will be readily available at all entrances and strategic places throughout the theatre, vestibule, and restrooms.
MEASURES TO INCREASE SANITATION (RESTROOM EDITION)
- Restrooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to each performance.
- Signage informing all customers to be at least six feet apart, including when in line are marked at each public entrance.
- A bathroom attendant will be stationed outside each restroom to facilitate the number of patrons using the restroom at any given time.
- A bathroom attendant will be stationed inside each restroom to clean and sanitize surfaces with each use.
- Double-sided magnets placed on stall doors (red/green) to indicate which stall is prepped and sanitized for occupancy.