Raue Center For The Arts announces ARTS ON THE GREEN at Saint Mary’s Episcopal Church at 210 McHenry Ave in Crystal Lake!
Raue Center’s summer outdoor venue, Arts On The Green is located at St. Mary’s Episcopal Church in Crystal Lake and features live music and other programming from July to August.
Bring a picnic, chairs or blanket, and your favorite refreshments…including alcohol for those 21 years and older!
Enjoy great music and live entertainment in the great outdoors this summer!
Introducing our Arts on the Green Bottled Wine Pre-Order: Reserve Your Wine for a Perfect Evening!
Make your visit to the Arts on the Green Show even more memorable with our pre-order wine service. Secure your favorite bottle of wine, carefully selected to complement this spectacular evening—all conveniently waiting for you at your arrival!
Why Pre-Order? It’s the only way to make sure we have one ready for you. No on-site sales will be allowed.
Hassle-Free Convenience: With a pre-order, it’s one less thing you have to pack! Your bottle will be ready and waiting for you, leaving you free to fully indulge in the show’s vibrant atmosphere.
How to Pre-Order:
• Select Your Wine: Explore our wine list below and choose the bottle that best complements your taste and mood. (two disposable glasses will be provided)
• Provide Your Details: During check-out fill in the necessary information, including your name and contact details
• Secure Your Order: Complete the pre-order process by providing payment details, ensuring a seamless experience when you arrive at the show.
Please note: Pre-orders are available until 3 pm, the day of the show. Limited quantities are available. Upon arrival at Arts on the Green, simply present your identification at the designated wine pickup table. One bottle per order, additional bottles may be purchased by contacting the box office (815-356-9212) for groups of three or more.
No matter where you are on your journey of faith, our welcome knows no boundaries of age, race, ethnicity, culture, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, economic condition, physical or mental ability.
We believe that God’s Creation is inherently good, and so are you!
We join with the Raue Center’s Mission of providing the Arts for All with this program and hope that you will enjoy the community as we welcome these wonderful Artists!
Please be sure to visit our websites for more information: stmarysepiscopalcl.org
Welcome to Raue Center’s Arts On The Green at St. Mary’s.
• TICKETS are sold by zone. Seating is not provided. Patrons are welcome to bring a picnic, chairs/blankets and beverages of choice (including alcohol for those 21+)!
• WEATHER POLICY: Arts on the Green performances are located at our outdoor venue, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church 210 McHenry Ave. Crystal Lake, IL 60014. In the event of inclement weather, the performance will be moved to the Raue Center’s main theater, 26 N Williams Street, Crystal Lake. An email will be sent out no later than 3 pm prior to the scheduled performance to notify ticket buyers of any changes. Please note: if the event is relocated to our mainstage, no outside food or drink is permitted inside the theater.
• WATCH YOUR STEP! There may be uneven ground. Enter at your own risk. Raue Center is not responsible for personal injury or loss of property.
• NO SMOKING or vaping on the church grounds, please.
• BE RESPECTFUL of St. Mary’s Memorial Garden. Do not enter the garden during the event or sit or place items on the wall.
• BE COURTEOUS. Picnic blankets and folding chairs are welcome. Please refrain from bringing large items that might obstruct the view of other patrons.
• FREE PARKING! Parking on the street and in the church parking lot is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• FOOD & BEVERAGES. You are welcome to bring your own food and drink (including alcohol for those 21 and over) to enjoy on the green. Please drink responsibly.
• NO PETS. Service animals are welcome.
• KEEP THE GREEN CLEAN! Trash receptacles are available throughout the venue for your convenience.
• OUTDOOR RESTROOMS are located via the main parking lot and to the left next to the church.
•NEED ASSISTANCE? Please visit the check-in area, we’ll be happy to help you or answer any questions you may have.
• SUGGESTIONS? We thank you for your cooperation and patience as we launch this new program. If you have helpful suggestions on how we may improve your experience with us, please CONTACT US.