Accessibility » Crystal Lake, IL Theater
Raue Center is a fully accessible theatre. Contact our Box Office to find out how we can accommodate you or let us know how we can improve your experience. To request specific accommodations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 815-356-9212.
Seating & Mobility
- Accessible seats are available throughout several areas of the theatre including near the front and back of the main floor as well as in our balcony in the wheelchair bays.
- Patrons can utilize the elevator found in the vestibule to access the balcony as well as the public restrooms.
- We also have 2 accessible stalls in the ladies room, one including a changing station and 2 accessible stalls in the men’s room.
- We also have accessibility to the backstage area (for on stage seating as needed) by way of a wheelchair lift.
- We have accessible doors out of the vestibule as well as out of the front doors to exit the space.
- The back door to the backstage area can be accessed by way of a ramp to the back parking lot.
Hearing & Health
- We do offer hearing devices that connect to our sound system to assist those who need them. They can be checked out in the box office.
- There are times service dogs will be in attendance with some of our patrons. We ask fellow patrons to please NOT handle the dogs – only those to whom the dogs belong can take care of them.
- Early seating is possible for anyone with prior arrangement or discussion with Raue Center’s Box Office staff.